Small Group, Regular, Facilitated Discussions for Summer Camp Professionals
Mastermind groups have had direct impact on summer camp's programming, camper retention and marketing strategies.
Here's how they work:
- 4-6 people per group. There will be a non-disclosure agreement to sign to make sure everyone feels like they can share everything.
- The Goal is accountability. The group helps each other make the best decisions and then holds the others to account to accomplish those things.
- The expectation is that each member will set aside one hour every other week for a group call.
- In the group call you will take turns in the Hot Seat. This is your chance to ask for help from anybody and to get all 6 minds to focus on a problem you have.
- At the end of the call each one shares one resource (book, website, application, consultant recommendation, etc.).
- Each CampHacker Masterminder will get 30 minutes of online marketing consulting with me per month (a $125 value)
If you are interested in running your own Mastermind group we suggest you check out our blogpost: How To Begin and Run a Mastermind Group.
If you want to join a facilitated mastermind for summer camp leaders it is a 12 month commitment and the price starts at $365
To apply: fill in our form to schedule a 15 minute call with Travis.